Im so lonely, how do I fill the void?

me and my now ex boyfriend broke up, i feel so lonely now knowing there isn't a person that wants to be with me romantically anymore and that i lost the one person that would put his arm around me and hold my hand. the relationship was toxic but i miss the companionship i had, i know it sounds awful but i feel so lonely and my friends dont fill it. it doesn't help that i always see him in school too. i won't date someone because im not over him yet, itd be unfair to the other person and its way too soon plus i dont know who else i could date, i really miss him

Most Helpful Guy

• wait

it takes a little while for you to get over the habit of him

but shortly you will notice others looking at you.

until then go out with friends and laugh

What Guys Said 10

• It's understandable that you'd feel this way. Try to focus your all on studies instead. I know it's not easy/easier said that done, but it'll be good for you, to get your mind on something else, and forget/accept it. Studies, hobbies or other, anything you can fixate your mind on, is good.

• first love?

• thank you

• you're welcome.

• Make friends with guys one who isn't toxic but keep it friends only no matter what they say than take things from there. The worst thing is to jump into a relationship after getting out of one but it wouldn't hurt to be friends with a guy. Your best not to be in a toxic relationship cause that can get out of hand. Best wishes.

• I know everyone needs someone by his/her side. some could say 'you are just 15 deal with it'. one thing I know that age doesn't matter & it's the void and loneliness u will always feel if left alone.
    advise first hear songs it will help.
    second talk to friends that care.(if no one care then talk to me I can also help by making u feel special 😂)

• Someone'll come around. Trust me he isn't the only one that can provide companionship, besides you're better off finding someone that can provide you that AND no be toxic, but actually loving.

• Speak to someone you trust dear. Don't feel down. You can find lots of buddies you can rely on and divert your mind from your ex.

• do you want to talk. I'm here

• find a fun hobby or make some new friends

• just wait it will fade I know its hard but you'll get through it seems dark but there is light

• with some high quiality dick

What Girls Said 3

• Your fifteen. Get some hobbies, join some clubs, focus on studies - romance is hardly worth it at your age.

• Find a hobby. Toxic relationships only continue. Learn to love yourself. Before you are a victim of domestic abuse.