Girls, Based off of this, do you think she still cares for me?

So my ex and I were together for almost 3 months it was amazing, i treated her like a princess and was always there for her, the sex wasn't the greatest but that didn't even matter for us that much, we hung out so much slept over all the time and she told me she was the best boyfriend she's ever had multiple times, she's been hurt in the past. This girl was practically obsessed with me and I loved it and her. Were in college and I actually broke up with her, this was my first real relationship and I eventually got really scared, I was starting to get relationship anxiety, I know it sounds dumb but I really did. I texted her the next day and she forgave me, we began to hang out again kind of more friendly than intimate but texting all day pretty much everyday, I should’ve made a move on her to reignite the relationship i just didn't know what i was doing. I went home for spring break and I could tell she was getting a little distant. When I came back i saw her a couple times took her for some errands and then all of a sudden she says she doesn't want to see me anymore and she has lost feelings. She told me she doesn't want a relationship right now and that she never meant it when she said she loved me. I acted desperate, begged for her back and even wrote her a love letter. Regardless she wasn't happy i wasn't giving her space and we had an argument and said nasty things to each other, then both apologized the next day. Its been two weeks since we last talked now (trying no contact) and we dont even act like we exist when we see each other in person. All of a sudden the other day she gives me a follow on instagram with a brand new account saying she's back to modeling something she used to talk about to me all the time and i would support her for. I think in two weeks ill send her a text. Do I have any chance of getting back with her? I know it was short but i did love her and i feel like she still thinks about me all the time even though she says she lost feelings.
1