I am a good woman , why does he only want me for sex and wants other rude girls who are not that attractive as relationships?

I met this guy on zoosk last year and him and I have everything in common and we really connected and it was instant attraction according to him and he asked me out on a date and the date was even better and we dated for two weeks and he was clingy and all over me and he was very into me as he even got insecure bc he was afraid other guys would flirt with me but I'm loyal and good to him. I have body insecurities so I pushed him away and he broke things off with me bc of that. Then he tells me he wants to work things out and he'll invite me over but he ignores me and then we will have sex and then he ignores me again. He says he wants a good girl yet he uses me for sex and dates girls who hurt him and I don't know what's wrong with me and why I don't deserve him

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• you deserve better than that I'd leave

0|0
    0|0
  • move on.. just move on. he obviously has issues.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You gave him sex, so this is not his fault. You allowed yourself to get used and this is what you have to be accountable for. If you can't respect yourself, no guy is going to respect you. I keep saying this over and over again. Instant attraction my butt. He was lusting after you and all he wanted was sex. And if you're having premarital sex overall, that is not going to look good on your 'good girl resume with some guys no matter what their preferences are. This is why you wait for marriage to have sex. Because these guys won't respect you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes