My Boyfriend Got Mad That I Downloaded This App?

So, tonight I was telling my partner I was getting advice from people and he asked how. So, I told him. He got mad and hasn't talked to me since. What do I do?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• Explain what the app is and that it means nothing and that you'll delete it if he felt that uncomfortable

• He walked away from me because he thinks this is how people cheat...

• Trust me Kitty. Express what I've just told you and if he is still being unresponsive slap him upside his head and tell him to relax 😂

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe show him the app? Perhaps he'll be okay with it when he realizes that we're not trolls online trying to give bad advice to wreck someone else's relationship because we're all miserable people.