My Ex Hates Me But I'm Madly In Love With Him. What Do I Do?

we've been apart for a month and a half. ever since he found out i made out with another guy on my class's trip, he's been furious. however, some friends had told me that he had made out with some girl a week before i did. i turned out to be a lie, but it was too late then.
i don't know what else he knows, but he refuses to talk to me or see me.
we spoke yesterday on messenger and what hurt me the most was "you never existed, joke's over". i don't know what i've done to him, but i love him and i can't be without him... he was my first in pretty much everything, and now he treats me like that. we both felt A LOT for each other, but I don't know what i've done now.

he he has said he doesn't want to get back together with me, but that was because he thought i wouldn't change. (the reason he broke up with me was because i was extremely jealous and created fights all the time).
plus, the fact EVERYONE went up to him and kept telling him to get back together with me annoyed him, but i never made anyone convince him...
i seriously need help. i cannot stop crying or thinking about him, but i want him more than anything.
7
0