What do you do when you suspect your mom or dad is having an affair?

I saw messages in one of my parents phones talking about some things that I don't really want to explain and have out here on the internet. I borrowed the phone to make a call but it opened to the messages when unlocked. I didn't look at the time of the message to know how far back they go but I know one of the more recent ones was from March 2017 so the messages are recent. But it did talk about past sex, cuddling, and possibly meeting up for 'lunch' or whatever.

But my parents have been married for over 30 years and I always thought they had a loving relationship. They never fought, always go on dates, talk all the time, cuddle on the couch... but to see one of them possibly stepping out makes me wonder if relationships are even real anymore and if I should stop trying to find a husband. I'm 27 and feel seriously betrayed and angry that they would do this to my family..
5
16