Girls smoking cigs?

Girls ages 18-30 are smoking cigs at an all time high and literally everywhere I go there are girls smoking. Gotta admit it looks good and when I asked this question many guys said it's hot. What do you think if a girl smokes? Selena Gomez, Nina Agdal, even celebs

220

Most Helpful Girl

• tbh everyone should do whatever they wanna do but i know that every guy I've talked to finds it unattractive

What Guys Said 20

• Smoking is a sign of a lack of wisdom, an inactivated higher self, a disconnection with the innerself and the soul. It is a way of dishonouring and disrespecting the only body we will ever have.

When you consider that every day our body and immune system is battling against pollution, toxins, bacteria, super bugs, oxidative stress, cancers, heavy metals and parasites, to purposely add more from smoking is beyond stupid.

I don't care what a girl looks like, if she smokes then it's a turn off.

• I don't like it, and I know that several of my friends says the same thing. It's not a dealbreaker, however.

• So it's fine?

• "Fine" is perhaps a little much. It's more like it's something we can deal with. Smoke if you want to. As long as you do it because "you" want to. I'd recommend against it however.

• I mean yes girls can smoke but I personally don't like it neither do I support it. It's unhealthy at the same time it may seem cool but the negative side of it isn't cool. I don't think it makes girls look hot or attractive but it may seem stupid to some people.

• NO. That's a HARD deal breaker for me. Terribly unattractive, and unappealing, not to mention it's extremely addictive and unhealthy

• former smoker myself, now only do it occasionally.
    i dont find anything hot about it.
    guys who dont smoke and find it hot are stupid in my opinion. they just find it hot because there is a cylindrical object between their lips and they suck on it. they dont care that its unhealthy, they just wanna watch.
    as for men who smoke, now thats more understandable , if they find it sexy. as for me, i prefer women who dont smoke, as id definitely move back to smoking if she smokes as well, lol

• Smoking is a bad idea PERIOD, that what got me started when I was young. DO NIT do it if you can help it.

• Ah geez. Don't do this. For god's sakes.
    Quit trying to be 'cool' and just like celebrities. Be your own person, the best YOU that you can be. Cigarettes is not it.

• Huge turn off. No-one likes kissing someone who tastes like an ash tray.

• It's a massive turn off

• I smoke so what the hell can i say?

• I don't care if they smoke.

• So it's fine? What if a pregnant girl smokes.

• you're welcome :)

• I don't like people who smoke.

• Visually appealing, but smells like shit

• Girls smoking is a huge no from me. I can't stand the smell.

• I don't like girls smoking

• big turn off

• Boy or girl, smoking is bad for health

• don't care if she smokes just not around me

• Okay and when she's pregnant is it still okay if she smokes as long as it's not around u

• It's appalling

• What do you mean?

• Smoking has been overwhelmingly proven to be detrimental to a person's health. I don't like it when guys or girls do it because it's just a dirty thing l. I find that most women smoke socially to look cool which is just stupid overall.

• I agree. It's just weird that it seems to be more a trend now lol

• Sorry but smoking is a turn off for me.

What Girls Said 1