My boyfriend asked me to gain weight?

I'm very skinny and I know that , I'm trying very hard to gain weight but I can't, not really happy with my weight. I love being skinny but in the last year I started to be under weight, and I'm actually sensitive about it and don't like people commenting about my weight.
I have been with my boyfriend for almost two years , he seems like that guy who loves curvy girls with big boobs and butt , he was always commenting about how small I'm and he love that and how he thinks I'm cute, I thought that was nice that he see me like this.
He's the type that sometimes being too honest that it's start to be rude !!
He knows that I trying so hard to gain weight, and continuously asking me to gain some ! But he doesn't saying it straight to my face, just when we joke.
Today he asked me how I gain now when I told him he said you should gain at least 10 kg , you will look hatter and your body will be perfect , I said that you know I'm trying right!! He changed the subject by saying that you're lucky you can eat what ever you want without gaining any weight , and how I will be cute if one day I get pregnant.
I want to be perfect in his eyes and it's hurting me that I see his not happy with my body.

Sorry for my English :)
My boyfriend asked me to gain weight?
3
3