Is it a mind game?

i caught my boyfriend lying/cheating and of course he denies it and acts as if I'm crazy.i partly blame myself because I have put up with many 'questionable things..but I'm not responsible for his lies.. I told him off and that it was over, of course he acts like doesn't want to be over and acts mad& now he won't call me and apologize or anything..does he just not care or is it a mind game? I need advice on how to combat this, I still kinda want to be with him (don't judge) ;) but I can't let myself to be walked on.. what will make a man realize he is going to lose a good chic..

11

What Guys Said 1

• If you caught him cheating, dump him! I say again dump him! Guys will often feel bad after getting dumped and their ex-lover has moved on. Unless you want to be his slave, which isn't bad for him, let him walk all over you. Why isn't he calling? He's got game and is very confident. It's your call.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm sorry, but if he cheats and lied to you, and you want to go back to him. Your already being walked one. I get that you still have plenty of strong feeling for him, those don't go away just because he's done something to hurt you. But I think you need to let them fade. You can find someone else, someone who will treat you how you deserve to be treated.