Guys: What do you think of this scenario?

I ended up developing feelings for a guy I wasn't supposed to see again because he was very sweet and charming. We were supposed to be "friends with benefits" but I called it off after we saw each other a couple of times because my life was getting too busy to fool around. When I told him that we should stop seeing each other, he asked me if we could see each other one last time and he prepared the occasion with a bottle of wine, a candle, and special 'for her' condoms. Of course a girl would catch feelings when a guy gets romantic like this. I avoided contact with him for a month to get over him, but the feelings didn't go away. So, I have resorted to asking him to reject me in person with this text message:
"As you already know, I’m celibate. I’ve lost interest in sex and I have no intention of seeing anyone. I’m not supposed to like anyone right now. It’s pretty rare for me to like a guy and I didn’t think I was going to like you when we met because we are very different. But when I realized that I like you after I stopped seeing you, it was unexpected and it has become quite inconvenient. I thought avoiding contact with you for a month would help me get out of this phase, but this option has been unsuccessful. So now I am asking you to reject me IN PERSON to help me get out of this phase."

04

Most Helpful Guy

• What kind of a cheap, self-obsessed, craven and cowardly girl would think like that, let alone do that? "Oh, I'm scared cos I've caught feelings for the guy I'm fucking, and I'm too busy with important stuff like Instagram an' Twitter innit, so I ghosted 'im for a whole month, but I still got these feelin's fo' him like I really love 'im, so I'm gonna tell 'im that I really, REALLY love him, and then demand that he reject me to my face to make it so I can stop loving him and get over this 'phase', cause loving him, havin' feelin's fo' anyone besides myself, it was too unexpected and too inconvenient". PATHETIC. I hope you die lonely and alone.