Wife is on tinder, should I tell her husband?

I was browsing tinder and swiping right like I always do to see what chicks come up on my area. With tinder, you have a limited amount of swipes per 12 hours if you are a free user. I ran out of likes for my twelve hours and it stopped on this cute girl. So, I looked her up on Facebook to see if it was really her based on her tinder information and sure enough I see that she is married with a child. Now the real question is, do I tell the husband of his wife's infidelity? You cannot argue that you go on tinder to "find friends" because it is an app designed for hook ups.

Most Helpful Guy

• There's zero harm in mentioning it to the husbandโ€‹. Either he is already aware (because they have mutually and consensually agreed to open their marriage or worst case, she's cheating and he should have someone watching out for his interest - after all, she isn't (if cheating is the case).