Wife is on tinder, should I tell her husband?

I was browsing tinder and swiping right like I always do to see what chicks come up on my area. With tinder, you have a limited amount of swipes per 12 hours if you are a free user. I ran out of likes for my twelve hours and it stopped on this cute girl. So, I looked her up on Facebook to see if it was really her based on her tinder information and sure enough I see that she is married with a child. Now the real question is, do I tell the husband of his wife's infidelity? You cannot argue that you go on tinder to "find friends" because it is an app designed for hook ups.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There's zero harm in mentioning it to the husbandโ€‹. Either he is already aware (because they have mutually and consensually agreed to open their marriage or worst case, she's cheating and he should have someone watching out for his interest - after all, she isn't (if cheating is the case).

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

What Girls Said 13

• What infidelity, though?
    Using tinder isn't cheating in itself. I had tinder for a week or two despite having a boyfriend (who I told about my using the app so don't get excited). It's fun to kill time swiping through guys rather than killing 20+ minuets waiting for the bus by playing games on your phone. Bejeweled can get old FAST.

3|0
    0|2
    • I would think it's implied because the very fact that she is on tinder is grounds enough because it is a hook up. I find it doubtful she told her husband as you told your boyfriend since marriage is a serious commitment; a causal relationship can end at the drop of hat with no repercussions.

• oh? A relationship that's been going on for several years and involves everything (commitment, monogamy, etc.) that marriage does, only that it lacks the legal papers, is 'casual' and therefore insignificant in your eyes and if all of that is brought to an end, it'll bring about no repercussions?

Hm. Interesting. It's always good to get other people's perspectives.

• You don't even know them, what their situation is or how old her tinder profile is so no. It's none of your business.
    If you knew the couple as friends, and came across it then that's another matter but these are complete strangers you've stalked on the internet and made up a story in your head to make yourself feel moralistic

1|0
    0|0
    • So, not telling a husband of her whore of a husband is somehow moralistic? Lol.

• I think the person u referring 'whore' has rejected u. Because at 1st u found her cute then u stalked her on fb. You thought she must be easy but u must be turned down by her. Now revenge time... lol

• You don't know that she is. They could have an open marriage, they could be separated, the profile could be older or they could be using it to find people for their own kinks.
      You have NO idea. You've never even conversed with her - just stalked her information off a tinder profile because you're too cheap to pay to connect with more.
      There is nothing moralistic in this situation, just a lonely dude with nothing better to do then make up his own dream world about people he creeps on the internet.

• Who assigned u to clean the mess in the society and who r u to decide whats good for others? Does tht gonna stop the lady frm using other social apps? I think its none of ur bussiness. Just leave them alone

0|0
    0|1
    • R u gng through a heartbreak? Is there no chicks on tinder who r interested in u? U wnt to do something exciting, adventurous and u found easiest way to do it by ruining other people lives. Get a life dude...

• Are you saying what she is doing is okay?

• Do ittttt, take a screenshot and stir the pot OP. Report back with your findings

0|2
    0|0
  • Her husband probably has one too, the point is, you don't know these people, it's none of your business.

1|0
    0|2
    • Wouldn't you want to know if your partner was cheating on you? Especially one you are married to.

• Show All
    • Sure, that happens on gag too, doesn't equate to cheating.

• Being desired, and enjoying being desired doesn't equal being unfaithful.

• I guess for me personally i wouldn't because i don't know what their situation is, Like what if i told the husband and he replied back saying they're in an open relationship or something, i would feel pretty embarrassed for getting into their business

0|0
    0|1
  • Okay. I wouldn't say anything to her husband. For a few reasons, A. She could have had that Tinder app wayyy before she got married and had a kid and didn't delete it. B. She could have gotten a divorce lately, and not everybody wants to go through their whole facebook deleting pics. So that's why its still there. If i was you, i would TRY to talk to her, see when her last log in was. Get to know her then not making it obvious, ask her about those pics on her facebook page. And if you figure she is lying... make a "fake" facebook account of a girl, not to ugly, not to cute and try to get details from her husband.

0|0
    0|0
    • Wow. Thank you for being the first chick with a rational argument as opposed to the "no chicks are interested in you huh?" Argument. I see your point on each of them.

• you shouldn't worry about it.

0|0
    0|2
  • None of your business.

0|0
    0|4
  • Do you know these people?

0|0
    0|1
  • Hell no, it's none of your business

0|0
    0|1
  • you should

0|0
    0|0
  • Id just stay out of it unless you know him personally and you know for sure what her intentions are

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 11

• You sound like an incredible person. First the fact you use tinder. Then the fact you refuse to pay for it. Then you use it so often you run out of swipes. Then instead of doing something else you obsess over the scrub you're Stuck on

Then you go on GAG and ask about ratting on the person who was unfortunate enough to show up on your phone. Have a great day and stay awesome!

4|1
    0|1
  • never talk to anyone about other people that is for weak minds unless you are being positive and it comes up in conversation. if you really care you should tell this simple question to the wife specifically. it may be a mistake or any other scenario
    the point is to not butt your head into other peoples business unless you address them directly

1|0
    0|0
  • It's completely up to you, both choices can be perfectly justified and I completely understand your urge to tell the guy. I think the real question is how willing are you to get involved in this situation?

0|0
    0|0
  • tell him. wouldn't you want a dude to tell you if your girl was cheating?

0|0
    1|0
  • Definitely. Just create a fake email and email him the screenshot.

0|1
    0|0
  • So they are all infidels for using it? xD
    Bur yeah, trigger them for the lulz xD.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's clearly none of your business.

2|0
    0|3
    • Would you not want to know if your supposed "partner for life" is cheating on you?

• Show All
    • Yes I do know her situation, she is married and on tinder. What else is there to know?

• You don't know. What if for example, she's trapped in an abusive relationship, you tell her husband and then he beats the shit out of her?
      It could not be any less your business mate, stay out of it, you're not the relationship police. You're just some guy who doesn't know.

• none of your business.

1|0
    0|2
    • You wouldn't want to know if your wife was cheating on you?

• I would, but I can't speak for someone else. just not my place. it's not his either.

• I suppose I wouldn't tell him. Could be an open relationship, its definitely none of your business.
    After all, what if she were to cheat once, and never again, and he never found out? Is that so bad? Why you gotta ruin a household?

0|0
    0|0
    • So, him not finding out somehow makes what she did okay? It's people like you who make excuses for these whores.

• It doesn't make what she did ok, but it still makes it not your business. Who made you the crusader for truth? Why is a bad truth better than a nicer lie?

Also, a whore is someone who has sex for money, I don't think she's doing that.

• You should take a picture of it first in case she deletes the profile, then contact the husband.

0|1
    1|0
  • tell him

0|2
    1|1

Recommended myTakes