If ur bisexual can you celebrate heterosexual pride day? It's June 29th. ?

I'm bisexual woman here n just wanna know if u think I'm weird for wanting to celebrate this. I also celebrate gay pride day so I'm just wondering

24

Most Helpful Guy

• im straight and everything but when did this and how did this day come around? i mean i realize i dont watch tv to know whats happening but i never have heard anything about it from the internet either.

• I don't know much about it either. i just wanted to know because I wanted to support it... there is this guy in Seattle who tried to make a straight day but he's the only one who showed...

• i just did and he sounded like a really good guy. its a shame he died like he did and i wish i had known about the guy he did some pretty good things that i was not even aware of.

• He died?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, you can't celebrate Heterosexual Pride Day since you are obviously not heterosexual as you have an interest in both genders.

What Guys Said 3

• you can celebrate what ever you want.
    you can even celebrate rhammadan if you don't believe in muslim religion it's your decision

• No, you can't. Only heterosexual women can m.

• no because being bisexual sucks heterosexual is better

• Ok cool dude

• Ok that's you

• @ItsAMeWeirdo ur wlecome

What Girls Said 1