How should I respond to the way he's acting?

My ex boyfriend & I broke up in February. We were intimate during our relationship, but stopped when we broke up. About a week after he broke up with me, he began to act like nothing ever happened. We became intimate & he still acts as if we're together. Here's the catch: whenever anyone asks about me, he quickly says we are just friends & whenever I question him about other girls, he reminds me that he is single. I think I'm putting up with all this because I'm in love with him & I hope we get back together. Should I stick it out or should I just let him go?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• confront him and get it out of him...give him an ultimatum of either friends or more...if you want to end it, go find a new b/f

• He says he wants to be with me but he just doesn't want to be in a relationship right now...

• Great, start seeing other people...you can still be friends

What Guys Said 2

• He's (obviously) not in love with you.

He's looking out for himself before you. It will probably be that way always.

Of course, it's your choice, but it doesn't look like a rosy future for you.

• Let him go. What are the benefits of sticking with him?

• You are what we in the industry like to call " insurance." You are the fall back girl. If he has a dry spell, he'll turn to you. If you don't mind this, then stick with him.

What Girls Said 1

• well if he doesn't feel the same about yuh as hard as you tryed to shw him that you still love him if he kan see iht then he is no use so I say let him go