What is right way to date a girl if you don't have enough money?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know what your girl is like.. but what about just chilling somewhere maybe go see the sunset. Talk to her about anything listen to her. I don't have much money to spend either :( but this sounds lovely to me. Or just invite her to your home, maybe cook some food and just make a romantic mood everything will be fine :).

• huu not a bad idea thank you... But may be some more tips would help like will she give me importance when she's trying to have a outing and I tell to come home?

• What do you meanc

Most Helpful Guy

• i would make date nights at home maybe with cooking something you and her both like and watch a movie from a rental place or from those online rental red box type things.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• Take her somewhere and just genuinely talk to her. In the car at the park go for a walk, do something. Don't let money get in the way of not getting to know someone.

• Be who you're, get a girl who will like YOU only. If you succeed in finding the right one, she won't mind at all.