Is this normal or a phase?

my fiancee and I have been together for 5 years. we have been through a lot in those years. lately he has been sleeping on the couch. we haven't slept in the same bed in 2 weeks asides from sex, he doesn't bother in bed. I take Seroquil to sleep and my sleep is solid. a few days ago he tried to wake me at 3 am for sex. when I wouldn't give in, he stormed out of the room, slamming doors and cursing. when I have an opinion or complaint he says let's just go our separate ways. I feel isolated sometimes and Im a tad afraid of what will happen if I do. I hate conflict so I keep my mouth closed and sugar coat my words. worst part is he's NPD. he never sees the good in me and throws it in my face. when we fight he'll disconnect the internet and will tell me not to touch his food. I love this man so much and I feel lost without him. I feel like my whole world is upside down. I can't say he's all bad. he takes care of me in some aspects and he's loving, attentive, when it's good it's good but when it's bad it's awful. anyways, why does he insist on sleeping on the couch and no he didn't fall asleep there. calling all guys, please help me understand. our relationship is OK asides from those factors Thanks Much
Is this normal or a phase?
Add Opinion