Who else loves that feeling?

Of just starting that new relationship with a new person. That feeling you get when you see them. You can't wait to see them again. Or the 1st time you sleep together. There's nothing like it. Had to say that, it's been a while.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• It is great, but that feeling never ends when you're truly in love with a person =)

What Girls Said 2

• I wish I felt that again, it feels amazing! You feel like you're walking on a cloud and you feel invincible that nothing and no one can touch you. You smile all day; even when someone is in a bad mood, you just can't help yourself. Your heart skips a beat when you see that face and smile.

hmm..sorry got carried away here, but I'm completely head over heels with this guy and all I see is his face and just thinking of him right now made me write all those things :)

Hope that helped -Cosmo

• You didn't get carried away. that's exactly it. Does he know how you feel about him? If he doesn't you better tell him!

• Umm haha big problem, I don't even know him I just saw him working at a store and just like fell in love with the guy. I don't know how to describe it. I've never spoken to him other than blank stares. :-(

• best feeling ever!

What Guys Said 1