Girls, Can you ever recover from a broken heart?

I just saw a girl that looked like my ex. I left her 3 years ago. But I feel the pain again.

I'm sorry but this question was dedicated for everyone. I must have clicked something wrong.

3

What Girls Said 3

• Yes most definitely. My ex broke my heart. Post Malone x Fall Apart described it perfectly. For the longest I didn't want to let it go but I finally did and I'm happier than ever. Pain is only temporary. Doesn't really have a time limit as to how long it'd take unfortunately. With him, it went on for 7 months of us on and off talking and I finally lost feelings when he literally pushed me away until I couldn't be pushed anymore, disrespected me, etc. I hope you don't feel anything similar to this. It's normal to miss someone who once was an important part of your life. Your allowed to feel but don't act on it.

• Yes... we sure do..! My ex cheated on me... 2 years back.. And look at me now... I am totally fine.. I can't even recall how he looked like..! Plus after all that love life debacle I took a year off from dating... I focused all my energy on evolving/ redefining myself. In retrospect... I am happy with my new found zeal for life.

• easily. i just have sex like a whore on tequila