Have you been in a similar situation?

It's so annoying when all of your crushes friends like u but he doesn't like u as much as they do or it doesn't seem like it & when he had the chance to get with u , he didn't try hard enough. (By hard enough, I mean lack of communication ) & all of a sudden you find yourself hooking up with one of his bestfriends' (not sure if he knows) but the best friend dies tragically and in the end you're still left alone. Please tell me I'm not the only one who has been in this situation? I don't know how my life got so complicated lol. 🤦🏼‍♀️

by the way, when we talked.. it was as "friends"(nothing more , nothing less) the "cheating" thing was never a factor because we were never together. It's still messed up. I have no chance , I wish I could start over. I feel like I'm the only one who's been through or going through this and it sucks !
Have you been in a similar situation?
0
1