Have you been in a similar situation?

It's so annoying when all of your crushes friends like u but he doesn't like u as much as they do or it doesn't seem like it & when he had the chance to get with u , he didn't try hard enough. (By hard enough, I mean lack of communication ) & all of a sudden you find yourself hooking up with one of his bestfriends' (not sure if he knows) but the best friend dies tragically and in the end you're still left alone. Please tell me I'm not the only one who has been in this situation? I don't know how my life got so complicated lol. 🤦🏼‍♀️

by the way, when we talked.. it was as "friends"(nothing more , nothing less) the "cheating" thing was never a factor because we were never together. It's still messed up. I have no chance , I wish I could start over. I feel like I'm the only one who's been through or going through this and it sucks !

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• First off , I want to say how sorry I am. Thats very unfortunate and I offer my sympathies and any form of comfort possible to you. I never experienced that nor can i imagine how it must feel, you are truly a strong woman. It does sound like something that would get on my nerves. Its like I would want to take a bat and hit him in the head like "Look at me, I am right here , damn it"! jk. You need to brave it up and ask him directly, find out how he really feels. You may be surprised.

• You're right ! And I recently saw him at the funeral , all he did was stare.. neither of us were brave enough to talk to each other so I know most likely it will never work 😩... Thankyou so much for your input... I'll try harder if I ever get a chance to see him again

• @Asker, your welcome. Be brave... cause one of us has to.. lool. His feelings may have changed now that... you know. All the best hun.