My Ex Girlfriend Nearly Cried And Couldn't Say A Word When She Saw Me At Restaurant. What's Going On?

Hey guys, I would like to know your thoughts about the following situation.

My ex girlfriend broke up with me about a month and a half ago, after I said something hurtful. We had an argument and I said that she would never cut me off again. She decided to break up directly.

Anyway we started our trip to Vietnam 3 days later and spent 2 weeks together. At the start of the trip she told me that she made her mind about the break up and that we should go separate ways. So after awesome days together and pretended nothing had happened, we went separate.

After 2 weeks I saw her 800 km from when we split in a small townin a bar. We had a nice little walk together. She said she found a job and was happy. I said that I was happy too and proud of her. We ended up messaging for a few days and she asked me out for lunch. The conversations were nice and had fun. After a few days she asked me to stop messaging her and that she needed time and space and I agreed on leaving her that time.

We bump into each other 4/5 times a week and have a minute chat or sometimes not. When I saw her I told her that I was leaving town the next day and asked her out for lunch and she agreed. The lunch was a bit awkward to be honest and she was embarrassed. I wrote a letter and she started tears coming down her cheeks and she said it was the most beautiful thing someone said to her. We then left and said goodbye.
Oh, on that night I won a motorbike and it holds me about leaving town right now. And today something weird happened!

+1 y
I went to the restaurant I usually go and she was there, we saw each other but I walked off and went to the one in front. When she was done with her meal she came up to me and said:Nathan,...-the words couldn't come out, her eyes got red and tears were about the form- I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I stood up, went by her her side and asked her what was wrong. She answered : I hope you're alright. I said: yeah I'm doing alright but what are you feeling what's going on? She shaked her head
+1 y
She said she had to leave and went.

Do you guys have any idea about whats going on with her? I wish I could understand her feelings.

Thank you buddies
1
1