Is breaking up with him the right decision? What would you do?

II have always wanted someone who I can have meaningful, deep, and engaging conversations with. Someone I can debate things on with. Someone who can challenge me. Someone who is expressive. Someone who will make me laugh. Never have i needed a man with all the money or looks.

It will be 2 years on June 5 that I am with my boyfriend.
His Pros: He has stood by me in my darkest moments, he has good character, he is faithful kind and understanding. He is loving. He is understanding and loves me unconditionally. He makes me feel beautiful with or without makeup or when my skin is breaking out from exam stress.

His Cons: Communication, I will never get to have the types of conversations I want in a person, I am not mentally attracted to him or physically attracted anymore. During our time together I have truly tried to encourage him to be expressive. He doesn't even know how to compliment or know what to say in the hard days.

He is not open with me. I have never been difficult to talk to and have been so patient.

He is a good man, husband material and I do love him. I am just not in love with him. I know that if we were to get married it would be a dull marriage eventually. Cause he is the very quiet type.

What would you do if you were me?

I am planning to tell him how i feel after i complete my exams in May, and then give the relationship a 4 months to see if anything changes.

Its eating me up inside <\3
2
2