Why does she say she loves me but I show up at her place an she's hanging out with one of her old f buddys?

12

What Girls Said 1

• talk to her tell her how u feel

• We were susposse to hang out, but things changed, she said she was cleaning her house for the night, I found time to go see her so I figured I'd show up an surprise her with a coffee, i pull in the drive way an she's hanging out with a guy that she spelt with before. In the yard having a fire, all that's running threw my mind is has he been here all day an did he spend the night last night?

• do u trust her cause if there is no trust there is no relationship

• Not anymore

What Guys Said 2

• that doesn't exactly mean she doesn't love you

• okay that's a bit different

• dump her ass. not worth wasting your time.