Soon to be girlfriend went through my phone. can I regain her trust?

Alright so my friend had ask me if I wanted to come spend the weekend with her to help her out around the house because she had to watch her roommate who just had surgery and she has a daughter. (Keep in mind that we had already tried to date before but she was going through somethings and decided she didn't want a relationship with me but instead got in one with someone else so I decided to stay her friend and she was shocked by that) so the weekend comes it's been about a month since the incident so I come up here with no intentions of being in relationship with her because I was respectful to the fact that we were just friends. But as we spent time together we started to get feelings for each other again. I was spoiling her, washing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen and basically treating her like a queen and she liked it. Sunday rolled around and all seemed good, we were fixin to go get something to eat but she couldn't find her phone, so I was holding the baby and told her she could use my phone to call hers. So she took my phone and called hers and went upstairs because that's were it was. a few minutes go by and she comes back down and has her phone in her hand and I say I see you found your phone, she ignores me and sits on the couch and says I read your text messages. I ask her if she could clarify because I was a bit confused and she shows me the texts messages of one of the girls I was talking to during the past month. (The texts were kind of inappropriate) and the last time we had talked was Tuesday. She got mad and said she couldn't trust me and she thinks I'm just a player and only want sex because of the texts. She said she can't see us being anything more than friends because she doesn't like guys who talk to multiple girls at once... and it's kind of upsetting because I had only started talking to that girl because she had basically left me for someone else and I suffer from depression so I didn't want to fall back down into the hole.
2
3