Should I enjoy it while it lasts?

Met this guy couple of days ago, we've had sex, he still wants to see me. Told me he liked me. Only problem is he is moving away in about a month.

So should I enjoy it while it lasts and not get too attached or should I leave it be?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• your single if it didn't happen, enjoy it while it lasts...who knows if he does come back into your life and you might still be single...

go watch, "a good year" and you will see what I mean...never dismiss any opportunity as it may open doors...

of course, this doesn't mean sleep with everyone but, use good judgment as well

What Guys Said 1

• your call enjoy it while it lasts or leave it if you feel you want to. You don't have to do anything you don't want to ...

What Girls Said 1

• Enjoy it while it lasts. You just met this Guy so why get feelings involved especially since he's moving away in a month.