Can no contact work for me? Any success stories out there? Pisces gal/Virgo male?

The man i was dating fell hard and fast for me. he showered me with affection and considerate gestures. wanted me to meet his family right away and spoke of us living together. he also stated he had never felt the intense emotion he felt with me ever. he soon started to drag his feet and was no longer including me in his personal life/plans. no longer spoke of me meeting his kids or family. although we spoke daily and saw each other often it all slowed down including the texts through out the day. naturally i began to question his feelings and felt as though i was a nag. on our last visit together i noticed on his phone a message from a dating app. i got so upset i kicked him out of my home. he tried to explain that night but i wouldn't take his call. his excuse was that he downloaded the app out of boredom but had not spoken to anyone. he then went on to say that he was still "gun shy" as he still had a lot of anger from his divorce and was prioritizing other things (children, work, family...) ahead of me and was not being fair to me. we have not spoke since then. i can't help but feel guilty for kicking him out as we had been drinking and feel as though i created my demise in the end. i have not reached out to him, it will be one month this week. i worry that i will not hear from him as our relationship was intense but brief. i miss him a lot and feel as though i lost a good friend. Any any advice or thoughts?

12

What Guys Said 2

• Look I'd forgive him but don't talk to him after that like tell him you forgive him just try to avoid him

• But he hasn't reached out to me. At this point I'm wondering if he will ever think he made a mistake or is blaming me?

• He had time for you when you two started getting touchy, so he was obiously pretending to be lovely with you to get some benefits. Don't fear lonlyness and definitely don't stop waiting for love.

Cheers

What Girls Said 1

• I would just leave it alone, if he wants to reach out again he will