What's your opinion?

If your a 20 year old guy and this girl was 15 and she liked you and you liked her what would you do?
Or if you don't feel the same way about her what would you do.
Yes I know some of you will say I would never like a 15 year old but everyone's situations are different.
If you have known the girl for 4 years and you know she's very mature you get along with her well and have a lot in common. She's a kind girl and very funny.
Can't say much more but please share your opinions. Thank you 😊

Sorry I put it under the wrong category

11

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd feel awkward as hell.

Because it's not that odd for someone to fall for a mature post puberty young woman, but at the same time, you likely feel AND believe that she's too young for the sort of relationship that you want at age 20.

Sooooo probably you'd try to keep it on a backburner and think... maaaybbeee one day.

But odds are in a few years it will be different. Not because of you, but her. She's 15. Her world is about to get so much bigger, and she's likely to change and grow so much over the next few years.

• Fair enough thank you for your opinion

What Guys Said 10

• Well, the opinion that people have will vary strongly depending on the individual. Many boys and girls are very strict about age gaps, but there are also many who are not concerned with age whatsoever. Overall, it simply comes down to the individual, and what they are comfortable with.

As a twenty-one year-old, I can admit that I would date someone who was as young as sixteen, if everything about them seemed amazing to me. And if we had wonderful chemistry. However, that's just my opinion. Everyone sees age differently, and everyone has different comforts regarding it.

• Yes I agree with you. Thank you so much for your opinion I definitely agree with you. If we ever got together it will be hard dealing with other opinions but if we are happy and are comfortable around each other it's our own business

• If you truly feel that you are ready to date him, and he feels that you are a good match for him, then a five-year age difference should not separate you two from at least trying it out. And you are completely right, you two being together should be your own business, and nobody else's. ✨ All that is important is that you are both comfortable with your age gap.

• Thank you so much for your opinion. You are so correct many people are very judgmental on here and each situation is different... but I guess they are just being honest and sharing how they feel about the situation

• It'd really depend upon the situation and the girl. Some girls that age are ready for a real relationship. But most girls that age tend to be very flighty in their crushes and interests, so I'd be reserved about it. I certainly wouldn't discount her as a potential, though, and if she was still interested/crushing on me after she got a bit older and more mature, then I'd certainly give her a chance.

• Yes definitely, I agree with you some girls my age are very immature I have always been around older people only because I am an only child so I get along better with older people then people my age.
      I have liked this guy for 4 years, the Problem is is that he has dated a girl who was two years younger then him and he had a issue with that after a month they broke up because it didn't work she didn't treat him very nicely if he was my boyfriend I would never take such a sweet caring guy for granted.

• As far as legality (depending upon where you are), sex with a minor is illegal in many areas. But sex can wait if the couple is a good match, though a lot of guys will disagree. Dating can also be an issue if the girl's parents aren't cooperative because even if she sneaks out, the man can be arrested for abduction and child endangerment, even if she is with him willingly. So for a guy that age, finding a way to spend time with a girl can be difficult. That's why I say that it's best to just let the relationship ride along until you're a legal adult, if both you and your crush can do that. It'll make things a lot simpler.

• Yes I agree with you 100 percent !! I haven't liked many guys over the past years, I've never had such strong feelings towards a guy before I've been through many tears not because of disappointment but because of caring so much towards him. One time my parents dropped him home from work he told us about his growing up life when we dropped him off and left I just bursts out into tears because I felt so sorry for him. He amazes me because he has been through so much and he is still happy towards others.
      Yes I agree with you about the legality, I definitely would not be having sex and he is not the guy to just want sex he is so much more then that, my parents know him and they both like him and know he's a great guy. I would never sneak out to be with him but yes I totally agree with you

• if I really loved her I'd wait until she's 18 if the relationship lasted that long.

• "what would you do?"
    Run. And if she followed, I would tell her parents.

A 15 year old girl liking someone older is just asking for prison.

• friends are always valuable.
    In most countries i am familiar with, that pairing in a intimate way would and should result in jail time for the guy (or girl if the roles/ages were reversed)

• Well you see, I wouldn't do anything because it's not illegal per sé but certain actions are illegal and its a whole five year difference. You may think you're mature for your age but compared to a 20 year old, its still going to seem childish

• Yes definitely, the whole relationship isn't Illegal it's some actions about time someone can see the difference. But Yes I agree with what your saying thank you for sharing your opinions.

• I mean I've seen couples like that a few times but I don't think it's healthy and it might not be legal in your country

• are you a girl or a guy?

• I'm the girl sorry

• well... if i were insincere then i would certainly try to evade ... n even if I'm sincere (which is unrealistic in these cases ) I'd take time to think over it

• Ok thank you for your opinion 😊

• no sane guy wants to be portrayed as a pedophile. even if you like him , other people would love to make him look like a pedo. i am 24 and when I was 19 i was in the same situation. it's better to either leave him or wait till you are legal age.

• Ok fair enough I agree with you thank you for sharing 😊

• I wouldn't do anything because that's fucked up and illegal. I'd tell her that I'm not interested, and I'd probably distance myself from her just to be safe.

• Fair enough, thank you for sharing your opinion