Why is my ex doing this?

Pretty much he left me for someone else/cheated on me about a year and a half ago. Surprisingly he's still with the girl that he left me for so obviously they worked out better than him and I did. We pretty much went NC until he saw me at a baseball game and got all pissed that I didn't even see him. Anyway he's been looking at my Instagram stories from this weird private account that I know is him and then he added me on Snapchat. He told me he still feels like an asshole for what happened and apologized again and asking me if I'm still good. I was like yeah yeah whatever. While he did this his girlfriend was away on vacation. He even sent me a snap of himself. Then later I found out he deleted me in Snapchat. What the heck is his deal? Maybe he didn't want his girlfriend to know he re-added me? But he keeps looking at my Instagram stories and it's quite annoying. Meanwhile his girl posts a billion pictures of them together haha

04

Most Helpful Guy

• He probably wants you to want him again, and deleted you to make you wonder or bc of his girlfriend. In any case, who cares? He cheated on you and left you, and now he is contacting you, obviously behind his gf's back, just like he contacted his now-gf behind yours. That's all you need to know to see that he hasn't changed, that's just the kind of person he is. Be happy you left all that dishonesty behind and move forward to newer, better things. Good luck!

What Guys Said 3

• He's trying to get your attention by doing juvenile things. It's good that you two aren't together anymore because he had some growing up to do.

• if that was me, my thought process would be that o felt like an ass, and would have been looking to make amends even if just as a friend. but then my g2g would have found out, and she would feel insecure because if I had the guts to cheat on you with her, what would stop me from doing the same to her?

• Who cares... he's an EX.. move on.

What Girls Said 0