Can't get over my ex, any advice?

Been over a year and a half since she left me for another guy. Still depressed because of it

26

Most Helpful Girl

• My advice is get over it. Been plenty of time , move on. Stop wallowing in pity and get on with your life

• Not that I haven't tried

• OK. Well my friend I hope you have a good life, that when you are 50 you will still be in love with your ex... sad really but since you can't get over her there it is

• I don't think I'll make it so long

Most Helpful Guy

• Block delete from all media, keep seeing why it didn't work out. Face the reality, it didn't work out, so we got to move on and start anew. We can't stay stuck in the past and miss opportunities now

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 5

• Yeah, drink it off, sleep it off and change up your routine.

• find someone else.

• Look at getting some therapy. my ex-wife left me and therapy has helped a lot. Other than that, try to meet a new girl and begin the healing process.

• You're 18. You'll get over it.

• Not saying it'll happen in a snap. I had some shit go down almost 2 years ago and I'm still asking myself "What if?". The only thing we can tell you is that time will heal your wounds.

• juan con mas mujeres go out hangout with your friends