Closure after its over?

So me and my ex broke up almost two months ago over me rifling through his phone because I couldn't trust him after his ex sent me some screenshots of some very inappropriate conversations they had been having our entire relationship. He tried to justify it by saying it all was going on before he met me but honestly he was making all new mistakes by doing this crap to me especially since i moved 500 miles to be with him. Anyways long story short he blames the whole thing on me saying if he was happy he wouldn't cheat on me which is super unfair to me because i had no control and no way of knowing what was even going on with him because he wouldn't ever tell me. Anyways when we were first dating he also said some back handed remarks like i can see why your last marriage failed and i was like okay you have no idea why my last relationship failed but i had left because i was unhappy because he was abusive but here's this guy trying to place all the blame on me defending someone he didn't even know. So what the hell is he trying to get at? Also he called me annoying throughout out whole relationship and i want to know what that meant from a guys perspective? I realize me and him just didn't workout because in the end we were incompatible but some closure would be nice.

06

Most Helpful Guy

• sounds like the guys a tool and only cares about himself its not your fualt its all he's and throwing all that in your face shows just how petty he is

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • i dont think closure is a option with him he's a dickhead and dickheads have no brain

• Unfortunately seeking closure with that waste of air is like bashing your head against the brick wall , will have no affect and just leaves you with a sore head (maybe in couple of years as im in same boat as you that one day i do need to seek out my ex and forgive n forget but its taken me 7 years to come to that )

• thanks for selecting mine and good luck :)