What would make you break up with someone?

What would that person have to have done for you to end it?

Most Helpful Guy

• if they cheat on me, they don't regret it, and we can't come to a compromise

Most Helpful Girl

• There are a few things, cheating is at the top. Ignoring me except for when they're friends aren't around. Not putting any effort into our relationship/treating it like any other relationship. If I feel they no longer love me. Constantly bickering and no longer having that spark when I'm around them.

What Guys Said 11

• Basically it's upon my will she can be In a ganging with 1 men from every nation on this world in front of my eyes. I won't break up
    And she can even be all loyal and sweet and I will still break up

Besides more then that me matters is what does she wants!..
    I am independent kind, she stay if she wants to and leave if she wants! But if she leave she should be shocked if another girl takes her places with same T&C

• Its actually not about your point, or about how perfect the relation or the people in the relation are. I believe its what the people in the relation think of you. With my ex, I truly loved her. She was my entire world, and if you look honestly, our relation was really very good. We were happy. But I guess she was just happy enough. She just didn't say anything to me, and one day, broke off. I never got a reason why, but whatever.
    In my case, I would prefer my partner to be honest. It could be anything, I want them to share with me, I dont prefer the concept of personal space. That personal space is just a suger coated way of saying I have a right to lie. So in my opinion its lying or broken trust.

• Cheating

• your answer is in this line " No Body is perfect" you have to accept it if a men make mistakes it dose not mean you have to brake your relation with him. you know if clouths gets dirty we do not through it away we wash n clean it n we wear it again hopefully you got my point.

• Trust issues.

• They wouldn't have to do anything. I might be bored, or met someone else.

• I would leave some that shot my leg that isn't very nice

• If they lose my trust.

• Cheating an not good at comunication

• cheaters

• Trust and faith ! when it is gone

What Girls Said 13

• Cheating and obvious cases of abuse (namely physical, which is much more black and white in terms of being able to put emotions aside and see what was clearly out of line).

• Cheating, lying, putting irrelevant stuff before our relationship, going to jail, doing hardcore drugs etc, hurting animals etc.

• I can't stand liars. But also cheaters of course. And when in the end, it turned out that we aren't as compatible as we thought.

• -If he cheated on me.
    -If he or I have trust issues.
    -If he doesn't like me anymore or I don't like him anymore.
    -If we argue a lot.
    -If I don't like to spend time with him anymore.
    -If he doesn't see me as a priority anymore.

Sooooo many reasons.

• Could be lots of things. Abuse, jealousy and cheating would make me break up instantly. Other reasons would probably take more thinking before I broke up with them.

• Mental disorder, anger management, cheating, lying, loss of trust, abusive tendencies, not being able to stand up to friends/family if it's something really important i. e. Job, engagement, serious health related things

• If he doesn't love me anymore or the other way around, if we argument to often, cheating, paying and all that stuff, betray

• Cheating, Lying, Abuse

• not giving attension and cheating.

• Lying, cheating, abusive (physically, verbally, etc.)

• If they cheated. Anything else I could probably work through, but not cheating

• i got bored

• cheaters, if it gets boring, if theyre unreliable or unadventurous