How do I tell if he likes me?

So my best friend comes over every day after he gets off of work. He works overnights so it's just when I wake up. He came over one day and we were talking and sh*t. He let me touch him. He doesn't want to have sex until he's married and I respect that. But I have known him for about five years and he let me touch him. It has me even more confused. I have very strong feelings for him. But I don't know if he feels the same about me. He never stopped me from touching him so that's what has me confused. We are still best friends but nothing more then that. I want to know if he likes me the way I like him because he didn't stop me from touching him.

I played with is penis.
How do I get the courage to tell him that I like him? I am leaving my home town at the end of the month and I won't be back until September. I don't know if I should tell him before I leave or when I come back to visit.

02

What Guys Said 2

• He lets you touch him without stoppig you. I think the answer is clear that he likes =)

• Touch him where?

What Girls Said 0