My ex thinks I'm being a jerk?

We just recently broke up because it was long distance and she became really busy with college life. This is something I supported her with but she was unable to put any time into the relationship. After the breakup she became very distant and every time I try to engage her and talk to her about anything wether it's just how her day was etc. she would brush me off or never respond. Just recently she called me and said I was being mean to her ever since we broke up. Any help? I really want to keep her as a friend but romantically our long-distance was just not working.

12

What Girls Said 1

• She broke up. You can better move on. If you keep trying then she get really annoyed. She doesn't want to be friends anymore. Long distamce realtionships never last long 90% of the time

• I appreciate your response but I can't help but feel like you're missing a few words here and there.

• I was in a long distance realtionship for 2.5 week. Yes I know... after that we became friend but I ruined the friendship. I cried 5 months about him and moved on, brcause he was changed. He wasn't the boy I met anymord

What Guys Said 2

• Give up on her lift weights get chizzled and watch her crawl back.

• already on the agenda 💪

• If you stop calling I bet you anything she will call back. When she does does tell her '' I'm a bit busy right know I'll call you back in a bit.

• Blow that bitch off ! You owe her nothing.