Is it strange to be in your twenties wanting a relationship?

At work the guys that sit around me say I should enjoy life and try to get with as many women as possible while I am still young. I know when I'm older ill probably say the same thing to some younger kid for fun but I really don't feel comfortable doing that. I want a relationship more then just random pleasure I don't think it is strange just not what everyone else thinks of me.

Do you think that is strange? to be in a relationship rather then having sex with tons of hot women?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• no its not strange.. actually girls are wanting to find a guy like you.. Now a days guys just want to have sex and go on to the next girl.. You are not strange or crazy ur just a real man who wants a relationship and that is great! so just keep lookin and you will find that girl. don't listen to those guys they don't kno what they are talkin about. there gross and they are going to catch sometin from sleeping with so many girls...

What Girls Said 3

• I'm married to a 20 year old. Also, my brother just turned 21 and he is married. It is in no way strange. Believe it or not, my brother has a son. My husband and I are about to have a daughter. Both my brothers wife and myself are 17.

• it's not strange at all.. it's good to hear there's guys out there that actually want a relationship.. not just having sex with whatever walks in the dooor.

• Amen! lol I totally agree! bro its perfectly fine wanting a relationship at 20 because all them guys may be enjoying life now but when they grow up and are 40 they will be lonely and paying child support. Is fine as long as you can still have fun while looking. and I don't mean fun as in sleeping with chicks ethier! Just being happy single while looking that's my thought! :)

• i think its sweet that your not sticking your d*** into anything that moves. lol. its rare at your age. us girls definitely appreciate it :)

What Guys Said 1

• I'm the same way, I want to find someone to love. I would only want to have sex with someone I was in love with. I've been told "oh don't get tied down early" but it's what I want. I haven't dated yet but I hope the first girl I fall in love with I end up marrying

• Dude def in the same boat as you are best of luck