Alibi of an asshole?

Why guys always say "they respect their woman" that's why they dont force their woman to do it instead they do it with someone else.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, we will find a woman to satisfy our needs. If you're not going to satisfy them then we will respect your wishes (most of us are not rapists) but we're not going to just sit around and be unhappy either. We do respect ourselves too, ya know.

This is not rocket science.

• dude you are in a relationship then why not break up with the woman first if you really respect her?

• Oh yeah, I agree with that.

• But my question to you is... why not satisfy your man so he doesn't have to look elsewhere?

Most Helpful Girl

• that salt. :V just walk away girl pay no mind since those that pull shit like that are a waste of you valuable attention

What Guys Said 4

• Yea if any woman was my woman I always make sure their needs are taken care of and if they want anything they can talk to me and then work things out. I would never leave a woman because she didn't want to do something I wanted to do

• I do

• yo do that?

• I do meant I do respect girls

• respecting a woman means not cheating on her. then why used the word respect for an excuse to cheat.

• I've never heard that before if any one ever says that id say you should hit em with that right hook

• dont feed the troll.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!