How I can move on from unhealthy relationship?

Before i ask my question.. i have to interduce myself , it's my second post.. but i forget to say who i am back then πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
--------------------------------------------------------------------
My name is juman.. 21 years old , you can call me Juvia , she's my favourit anime character πŸ’™
Birthday : 12 / 5 / 1996 πŸŽ‚ ♉ ..
I am a pharmacy student πŸ’ŠπŸ’‰ English is not my first languge but i can speak it ☺😌 and i can speak japanese too 😍 favourit colour is blue πŸ’Ž
Top favourits : #Cactuse🌡 #Guitar🎸 #Music 🎢 #Books πŸ“š #Anime.. πŸ˜„
Nice to meet you.. boys & girls 😊😊
Everybody did have bad times after breaking up... it's natural right?
my heart now is brocken from unhealthy relationship.. how can i move on? Any ideas? We are " just friends " now , nothing more or less so how can i get along with it? I keep thinking about the past and i can't get him out of my mind.
giving our relationship a second chance is impossible. So HELP.. it's my first time falling in love so i don't know what to do in these situations and also how much time it takes.. any helpful ideas? And thanks a lot ☺

12