Psychic said he'd slip away and now im heart broken?

hello, im in live for the first time in my life and terrified. im scared that things will end. i downloaded an app where you can chat with psychics. she said he will slip away in 2 or 3 months because of another woman. i am heart broken. i cannot stop crying i dont know what to do. have any of you had a prediction be wrong?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• do you really believe in that things, it' a fraud, just live your life and ignore that you will see nothing will happen in 2/3 months

Most Helpful Girl

• I have predicted someones death on several occasions but definitely not going to get money for that and especially through an app. I believe those who are truly gifted should not receive money for their gift. Have you ever heard of a psychic picking winning lottery numbers? NOPE!! Don't let this stuff drain your soul and your bank account.