Psychic said he'd slip away and now im heart broken?

hello, im in live for the first time in my life and terrified. im scared that things will end. i downloaded an app where you can chat with psychics. she said he will slip away in 2 or 3 months because of another woman. i am heart broken. i cannot stop crying i dont know what to do. have any of you had a prediction be wrong?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• do you really believe in that things, it' a fraud, just live your life and ignore that you will see nothing will happen in 2/3 months

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have predicted someones death on several occasions but definitely not going to get money for that and especially through an app. I believe those who are truly gifted should not receive money for their gift. Have you ever heard of a psychic picking winning lottery numbers? NOPE!! Don't let this stuff drain your soul and your bank account.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Psychics are all garbage, please don't ever live based off a 'psychic'.

0|1
    0|0
  • I mean I call myself a psychic but some of the shit I predict everybody laughed at me for

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• What is the name of the app? some physics or real while some are fake
    I have the ability to see the future sometimes but I can't see it when I want to so it's a problem
    I've never been to one thou

0|0
    0|2
    • its called kasamba team

• Show All
    • I've never heard about them but you should try soul mates twin flame it's an app although I'm not using it but I'll use it someday that app got some good reviews

• But one thing that I've learned about my visions is that if something will happen no one will prevent it from happening so basically we can't do a thing about it because it's destiny.

• Yes, every single prediction i've been given about my life has been wrong. Psychics are fake, they aren't real. The only time they are is coincidence then you focus upon those points because of confirmation bias.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes