The best way to get over a break up?

I have little interst in life now.. seriously i want to be the old me (positive and smiling).

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Breaking up sucks, no matter if you're 18 or 45. It takes time. There's nothing anyone can say or do to help. Your friends will support you, because they understand. Just let yourself grieve, cry if you want to, and know that it'll go away in time.

• yeah U are right.

• You will. We get into relationships to learn. We don't think of it that way when we do, but really, that's why we do. On average, it takes 8 relationships to find "the One". It took me at least that. And a lot of pain along the way, mostly self inflicted. As it turns out, I really am my own worst enemy. At any rate, don't give up, and don't compromise.

• oh okay... i might find the right one when time is right. Now i just need to be the my best. I won't give up now.

What Guys Said 4

• I would put all of that emotion into your career. Success is the best revenge so do your best to be successful. When you are not working make sure you are staying busy with either friends or hobbies.

• Yes thats the best thing i should do. Thank u so much. It makes more sense now and when i think about ur suggestion i m gonna do just as u said.

• You are just meant to be with someone else

• yes thats true

• 1|0
    • Good view on break up.. Thank you for sharing.

• Stop all communication forever and only think of what was bad

• honestly just distract yourself and find hobbies. Spend more time with friends doing things you enjoy. Try doing things the old you loved to do

• I am trying to do... but i feel im failing in doing them.

• hmm yeah i could do those... Thank u.

• My pleasure

What Girls Said 0