Heartbroken from my ex who broke up with me a year ago. He's moved on, I'm still crying over him. I think I might be depressed. Help?

Hi everyone. I was in a relationship for 6 years with the love of my life. He broke up with me last July, he text me and ended it, he said "I'm done with you f*ck off and just leave me alone" so for weeks I did try and talk to him but he wanted to do with me. It was over and that was it. Also he went away for a month with his friend in may.. he was home June 29 and broke up with me the 2nd of July! He became friends with a girl (she's a lesbian) the last year of us being together he never let me meet her.. and now she has moved into his place with him and his family straight after he broke up with me.. he does everything that Me and him never did together with her. He only lives 5 mins away from me it's awful. I cry every day. I self harmed a few months after he broke up with Me because I wanted to wipe away the pain he caused me. I burned myself. I have a box with his pictures and letters in it and when I get sad I turn on mine and his song and read them all. I'm so heartbroken I just miss him so much. I haven't heard from him since he dumped 9 months ago. He unblocked me from WhatsApp.. which makes it worse his.. I don't no why he did that! I was his first love and he was mine. I miss his voice.. his smell.. I feel like I'm being haunted.. I get Flash backs of us together.. I feel like I put on a brave face everyday for my family and friends but inside I'm crumbling. I wish I could go back in time and be with him again. And I no its weird because he did treat me so horrible the last year but I can't seem to move on and let him go... I dunno how much more I can cry, it hurts me when I hear his name or see his pictures. He was like my drug... I feel worse now that he's gone on me 😢 anyone any advice? He's 24 and I'm 23.
5
2