How can you get your boyfriend to dump you?

My boyfriends not been the best boyfriend and I wanna break up! Comments on other girls posts, doesn't really talk to me, doesn't comment on my stuff or like, barely texts me first, makes no effort, takes ages to reply and doesn't give a shite and is a moody asshole to me most of the time. See a list of things. I also think he's cheating but I'm not really sure. At the start he like called me gorgeous everyday and wouldn't even dare to even like another girls picture. I miss the old him. I'm scared to dump him because he could get mean and I'm too scared to dump any boy because they're always horrible to you, even if you do it in the nicest way. I want him to dump ME! How can I make this happen?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• If he is to mean for you to dump him then imagine how scary he will be when he wants to dump you for something you did or are doing.

Most Helpful Girl

• No one wants to break up with someone but sometimes it has to be done. The only way to get over your fear is to face it.

What Guys Said 3

• If you're really under 18, it's better that you take risks and do whatever you want. this is the age to experiment. So dump him and see how it goes. It's not necessary that you will be treated bad.

• why don't you do it yourself?
    go to him and say him that you are not in love anymore and you want to break up

• Well be shitty to him in return

Do just what he does to him

What Girls Said 1

• Just dump him yourself. Take control and just tell him it's over.