Should I just leave?

I've been with this guy for 5 years. First 2 years were rocky, he didn't give me a gift for my birthday and he cheated on me by texting a girl and asking for sex. She turned him down and i found out through his phone. Then I found out I was pregnant around this time and we argued constantly. I was always on edge and he kept his distance from me for the first 5 months. I thought he was selfish and immature and felt so angry. He could never say he loved me, always acted weird when I was being affectionate. I lost the baby and he came back around and apologized for everything. I took him back because I really missed him. Things were a lot better afterwards. He was more affectionate and said he loved me. He was the guy I always knew he was, but I still felt insecure about us. I would get upset about everything and tell him that I didn't think he loved me. I felt like the relationship was one sided. He never wanted to sit down and have a real conversation because he felt like it was drama, so I resorted to yelling. He would ignore me sometimes and then I would resort to name calling. It was almost abusive and I realized what I was doing and apologized. He didn't accept. He said he wanted a break from me, I said it was fine. My behavior was horrible and I wanted to show him I was sorry. He slept with another girl during this time and I was hurt, but I guess I deserved it. It's been 3 weeks and he still hasn't reached out. What do I do? Leave him alone? Fight for him? He's the love of my life and I don't want to lose him because of my bad behavior that went on for 2 weeks. 😞
Should I just leave?
Add Opinion