Ex liked my Instagram picture?

Ex broke up with me a little over a month ago March 23rd. We was together for 7 years, we had a good relationship we fought like normal couples would do. I guess we just lost that spark but I wanted us to figure it out and get like couple therapy something, because I did love him enough to work on this together! Story short he ended up having feelings for someone else since I wasn't there as much as he wanted me to be so she was there to help him. I know for a fact he didn't cheat on me. I found the girls Facebook and it showed she was in a relationship but doesn't show with who on March 31st. Me and him talked before we stopped talking saying that I needed to move on and that I wasn't coming back. He mentioned before we stopped talking he said that if we was meant to be we would find each other again, I brought it back up to him and he said don't worry about who I date or what goes on in my life. I still love him and can't seem to get over this. So now to Instagram, I went to go check my Instagram today and noticed he liked one of my post which was a Starbucks drink but he liked it, what does that suppose to mean? I'm so confused and don't understand why all of a sudden he liked my post. What's going on haha
Ex liked my Instagram picture?
Add Opinion