How to stop getting jealous when getting over someone?

My boyfriend broke up with me about 2 months ago and I cannot describe how much I want to stop caring about him, thinking about him and everything like that. I want to get over him so badly. My main annoyance is that I still get jealous when I see him talk and laugh with other girls. Today he put on his Snapchat story a girl clearly being all flirty. She wasn't even pretty but I still got that feeling of jealousy. And whenever he hangs out with our friend who's a girl I get jealous! Even thought it's a mutual friend who is like a sister to him! I know he puts stories of girls to get to me since he is like that and it works which pisses me off even more. And I know the logical thing is to unadd him on Snapchat but I still see him with other girls and stuff. Plus if I unadd him he'll think it'd because seeing him move on is painful. But I don't give a crap about his life post me (it's honestly not even great) I just don't like feeling jealous when he's with other girls! So how do I stop feeling jealous? Plus how do I just get over him already? I know giving it time works but I want to speed it up a bit. And any other suggestions or opinions would be great!
How to stop getting jealous when getting over someone?
Add Opinion