He's doing drugs am I being annoying or should I say something more?

Well basically been together almost 6 years now and i have a 4 yearold with him and just had a baby so a 3 month old. And I have my 2 step children. So anyway he use to just smoke pot ans i was fine with that and i knew with his ex they would do uhh acid? And some other shit but he had stopped all that because he wanted custody of his kids.

However, i do so much here for these kids he does work but i am taking care of these kids as if they are my own i feed, dress take them to school pick them up go to school functions parent teacher conferences do home work just i do everything man ans right now im going through postoardum depression and he has been having his friend over every single damn day for 2 weeks doing xanax some dmt? smoking pot popping perk pills and other shit tried some cocaine in my house and been drinking and driving and just its annoying as all hell!

He was saying he's sick of my attitude in front of his friends so i try to stay in our room ut its my house!!! And i want to walk in my house not have drugged over every damn day high and shit around my kids!!! His 2 other kids have been in foster care twice already and I cannot have my biological children taken from me. Im trying to talk to him ans he seems not to care he just wants to do acid and snort xanax and be one of the cool kids he's 31 he's hanging out with 20 yearolds! Im trying to see if maybe he's stressed and this is how he's dealing with it but he can be verbally abusive as well.

So I dunno should i back off and let him be? like he says its his body or keep reminding him he has kids and his 9 year-old son already knows his mother is a druggie doesn't need his father to be one too.
3
1