Please help!!! What do you make of this text? Is it wrong for me to say those things. I'm tired of being walked all over. Will this text change that?

This is the last message you're ever gonna get from me, if I don't hear from you. I'm a human too, and it's not nice to be disregarded and treated like that after everything. You should really be careful who your hurting because I'm the one who's been there through thick and thin, through everything good and bad. I know your flaws, and also the good things about you, every year you've dropped me for someone else yet I've never left your side. I forgave you each time. Still I'm always always the last choice and the first one you push away. A bunch of girls added up couldn't care for you as much as I do. Somehow I'm still never good enough to be part of your life. I'm tired of being played around with, hurt & lied to. You will lose me completely, any chance of a friendship or anything will be gone and once it's gone then that's it, there's no going back. I think you should think about that and acknowledge my feelings because we were such good friends, and we had it good together. If you don't respond then I'll know that you never want me in your life again and I won't be there anymore

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• that a good message i would not worry. when someone pushes you you let them know how you feel about it. there is no other way t be but honest with them.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm worried that my message sounds a little mean. I'm a good person so I don't want to be bitter. But it's not fair for me, I recently went through something and almost died, so I got this wake up call where I'm getting stronger, living my life to the fullest but I want my bestfriend by my side you know

• yeah i know but the new you as to be stronger and not be so unsure of what you see. be strong and stand your ground. because you can be n ice and still have a little toughness to you.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Sometimes you have to scream and yell in order to get your feelings across especially when it looks like you're talking to someone who doesn't care and/or is underappreciating you. I think you should send it if you haven't already! It's blunt, but true. I feel for your pain. If he doesn't respond then the thing is you have to walk away. Don't say you will and then turn around and stay because that tells him that you can't keep your word and you're flaky. You deserve to be treated with respect and love. Also, don't feel bad if he doesn't respond. Yes it'll hurt no doubt, but you have done all you can. This is your final scream to him. If he ignores it then just move on. you've done all you can do the rest is up to him. I'd say give like a day or two to respond since it is a heavy text. In the time frame don't initiate talking​ with him. Let him come to you. If you here nothing, move on, take your time to heal, and get back out there! There is a guy out there who wants to treat you right, who wants to love you and care for you! I hope this helps. I wish you the best!

1|0
    0|0
    • Well I think the message is a little long, but I don't know what to cut out. Any suggestions? I tried to make it sound as nice as possible. The last time I text him I told him how much I appreciated him checking up on me and good luck and how I'm always here for him but as I thought about it, if he knows that then he will just come and when it suits him and that's not fair for me to have to suffer which is why I'm sending that. Yeah you're totally right. I've made way too much effort and tried a lot to talk to him but he just kept shutting me down so this is my last try and if he doesn't respond then he's just lost someone that would have done anything for him and loved and cared for him more than anyone. Right now he must not care because he will be getting attention from other girls but when they realise and leave then he'll think twice about my message. Thank you so much

• Show All
    • Pret**g***8

• Ok! I'll message you!

• I just went through something very similar. I told her in a short simple text that I will not be treated badly. I will not be ignored. That I'm better than that. She responded and told me she was sorry and took responsibility for the whole thing failing. That I need someone who treats me better. She didn't even fight for me knowing she's wrong. It was hard but I ignored her in the end. Been a few weeks and it gets easier.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't say it...
    Just ignore that person.
    Walk away silently without saying a word.

That's the best thing you could do.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really keep it short an to the point

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't send it. Consider it off your chest now that you've told us. The first and the last sentence are all he will act upon, and not in the way you want. Those simply amount to an admission that you're open to him stringing you along again. You're practically begging him to message you, give you a glimmer of hope, and use you. Then he'll repeat his past behavior the first chance he gets.

I know that's not what you intend to say. I know that's not the content of your message. But that is how it will be received. He may feel guilty for 10 minutes, tops.

My advice: freeze him out completely. You deserve someone who will reciprocate with as much energy as you put in. I wish you every happiness.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah I wouldn't send it if I were you. Even if he did reply, do you really think it's possible for him to change and stop treating you this way? He could just say some stuff he doesn't mean to keep you around... I'd just move on from him. From what it seems, he doesn't deserve you

0|0
    0|0
    • Well honestly I also played a part in the bad parts of our relationship and I own up to that and I do want to show him I've realised my own mistakes and have learned from them. I don't know if it's possible for him to change, our circumstances are a little complicated but he knows all of this deep down. I know he doesn't deserve me but I love him and I want to work on building a healthy friendship bc I just don't want to loose our friendship out of everything

• There's an ultimatum in your very first sentence (?). It screams despair.
    And, no, I don't think this text (or any other) will change anything if you don' change yourself and an attitude toward yourself first. Tc

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly you shouldn't have to explain yourself if this person doesn't understand your pain, I just had a break up recently and you gotta be strong to walk away and completely ignore them so they can respect you. So sorry x

0|0
    0|0
    • I know it's really tough. But I've been through so much shit in the past few months. I almost died, so I got a wake up call from that. I realised that I really wanted my bestfriend around. 5 years was everything to me. You know when he found out what happened he reached out to me and my family, made effort, was quite nice to me, he ended the conversation by saying he doesn't want to see me or talk to me for a while so I understood he needed space etc but the more I think it's not fair for me to have to wait. So it's either now or never. My emotions are all over the place and I guess I just wanted to make that clear to him and leave him to it x

• Yea babe you gotta walk away for the sake of yourself, I know exactly what that feels like having cried every single time. 5 Break ups in the space of 3 years. I'm struggling, but you got to put yourself first and letting go whats not good for you

Recommended myTakes