Please help!!! What do you make of this text? Is it wrong for me to say those things. I'm tired of being walked all over. Will this text change that?

This is the last message you're ever gonna get from me, if I don't hear from you. I'm a human too, and it's not nice to be disregarded and treated like that after everything. You should really be careful who your hurting because I'm the one who's been there through thick and thin, through everything good and bad. I know your flaws, and also the good things about you, every year you've dropped me for someone else yet I've never left your side. I forgave you each time. Still I'm always always the last choice and the first one you push away. A bunch of girls added up couldn't care for you as much as I do. Somehow I'm still never good enough to be part of your life. I'm tired of being played around with, hurt & lied to. You will lose me completely, any chance of a friendship or anything will be gone and once it's gone then that's it, there's no going back. I think you should think about that and acknowledge my feelings because we were such good friends, and we had it good together. If you don't respond then I'll know that you never want me in your life again and I won't be there anymore
6
3