Guys, My Boyfriend slept with someone else after we broke up over a year ago and lied about it until recently. Should I be mad that he slept with her?

We broke up for 2 months and he said that he wasn't with anyone else. Fast forward to today and he finally admitted that he did. I know that he was free to do whatever he wanted but I still feel angry. If I knew he slept with someone else I wouldn't have gone back with him. Can guys really have sex without having feelings for someone?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• no, you two were separate, you should be mad he lied, but you're stuck on the fact that he slept with someone else, do you see the problem here?

What Guys Said 5

• It means two things, at the same time. 1. he didn't want you to be mad and played safe. 2. at the same time wanted you to feel bad just in case you slept with someone during that period. It is safe to say he lost both cards.

• You two broke up. Do you except him to remain celibate?

Both men and women can have sex without feelings.

• Can you feel mad? Not really, you were broken up and he was not under any obligation to you.

Can guys have sexy without feelings for the person? Yes. Girls can too.

• No, you should be mad that he lied. Tell him that you can handle the truth. A relationship where partners feel compelled to lie is doomed.

• yes we do it all the time