Why is my ex girlfriend not talking to me?

she broke up with me 3 months ago. We work together and she is not talking to me. Do you think she is mad at me or is she still sad from the break up?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• tbh it is your EX for reason she is not entitled to tak to you as if you are in relationship but perhps talk it out so you know where you stanf

• I want to talk it out but she is not talking to me. It wasn't a bad break up.

• don't worry some people chose to keep SOME things to themselves its great you guys can talk noe

• We talked today and she told me something that was bothering her. She said my words of encouragement helped yesterday.

Most Helpful Guy

• why it's bothering you? it's your ex. let her go. and you want her back than break all the contact with her. she will come back !

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• Ask yourself that question

• I really don't know. maybe she is sad about the break up even though she broke up with me. I did make mistakes but they were not bad. The break up was not bad at all. I thought we were on good terms.

• its an girl...

• Brag about what?

• I don't get by what you mean by she gotta brag.

• she is your EX! Who cares? she moved on.. you should too.

• I'm not ready to move on. People say that I should date other girls but I don't want to do that.