Boyfriend broke up with me, what do I do?

He broke up with me last week. We've been dating 4 months now. Things were going well, he told me he loved me. We were having some problems the week he broke up with me but they were just minor; he came over to play video games with my sister and I and kept going on his phone. I texted him after he left saying he was quite occupied by his phone and he said he was texting friends from class asking what he missed because apparently he skipped class. The 2nd problem was; he has a lot of female friends. His bff is a female, they've been friends for 4 years. He says he's friends with a lot of females because he's feminine. He and I were hanging out at school and his phone kept going off and it was his bff who was asking him for advice because apparently she wants to have sex with her new boyfriend and her mom is strict. I told him he should've told her he's busy and he can talk to her later. I don't text people when I'm with him, I give him my full attention because I'm interested and care about him. I would give him the world. Then he breaks up with me over the phone last week, he knew I just got my period too, and it was the start of exam week. It was a terrible day. He told me that our personalities don't work together and that he's looking for an adventurous, outgoing person (which he said afterwards that I do have those traits...) but kept saying that its not going to work out long term apparently. I told him I wanted to work it out and hope that he'd give me a chance but he just kept telling me it's not going to work long term. It's been a week now since we've broken up and he hasn't texted me at all. I didn't hurt him. I loved him and listened to his problems when no one else would. I cared for him and would support his goals. The only problem with me was I was a bit too clingy and needy. I wanted him to text me a lot and he didn't, he did with his friends and that's why I was getting a little upset. But why would he break up with me after something so minor?
Boyfriend broke up with me, what do I do?
Add Opinion