Will my boyfriend cheat on me?

Me and my current boyfriend have been together for a month now and we get along really well.I went to a party a week ago and when I got there I started drinking and after being there for about an hour I was pretty drunk.My ex boyfriend showed up and I immediately wanted to leave, but they wouldn't let me because I was drunk so they took my keys and then my ex wanted to be an asshole and take my phone from me as well so I couldn't call anyone.Well as the night went on things between me and my ex started getting intimate, he started making out with me and at first I was hesitant about it because I have a boyfriend and didn't want to do anything like cheat on him. Well being as drunk as I was all the feelings for my ex started coming back the more he was around me and we ended up having sex. I immediately started crying afterwards because I felt so horrible. I had previously broken up with my boyfriend when my ex got there because I was afraid something would happen and I also told him my ex was there. Well I lied at first when he asked me if I slept with him,but the guilt got to me so much that I ended up telling him. He surprised me when I told him because he said he still wanted to be with me because he loves me, but if it happens again than we are definitely done which will never happen again. I'm still confused as to why he still wants to be with me after telling me he probably won't be able to trust me as much. What is the point of being with someone if you can't trust them especially if you cheated on them. I was also surprised because he was so calm about everything.He didn't yell or anything which I found to be odd. I asked him if he was going to cheat on me now that I have cheated on him and he said I wouldn't want to stay with you if I was planning on doing that.If I really wanted to I could break up with you and go sleep with some random girl. I will admit I do go through his phone because I have a HUGE trust issue, I know I shouldn't because I screwed up not him,but I have even before all of this happened. I went through his phone tonight and he had erased most of his messages which he usually doesn't do and I have been worried ever since all of this happened that he is going to cheat on me because I have cheated on him. I have talked to him about it and all he says is that he won't and that he loves me.He also told his mom about me cheating on him. What should I do? I'm extremely scared he is going to cheat on me do you think a guy would do that since their girlfriend already did? Please help!

13

Most Helpful Guy

• So u went to a party , had sex with an ex and ur excuse YES I said excuse is they wouldn't let u leave?
    girl, u deserve the harshest treatment there is.
    u should probably give up any hope, I feel generally bad for ur boyfriend and i don't even know him but from what u written there's something really wrong with ur head, u should have been on knees for a week straight at least if u do something like this. The best part about what u written is... feelings from ex-started coming back, girl slaps urself for that... u do a humanity a favour. I would tell u to go wash urself in bleach before u come near me ,,, ur boyfriend is hero

Most Helpful Girl

• If you can't get over this trust issue your own insecurities might push him away, not every guy is a cheater seems pretty f***ed that you are kissing up with an ex and having sex. You boyfriend might not be a cheater maybe you're just so filled with guilt that you want to believe he is the cheater...

If I were him, I would get rid of you quickly.

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't cheat on you. I'd simply dump you.

• Well you have given him a free card to see other girls and have sex with them, sure he will even it up most people do, you just given him the excuse to do it and still hook up with you win, win really, open relationship, you get what you want fun with your ex and he can have fun with who ever he wants...

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!