Ex-girlfriends graduation?

My ex and I broke up about a month ago (breakup was initiated by her) and I was wondering if texting her congrats for her graduation would make her uncomfortable. We didn't have a bad relationship or a bad breakup (we were just on two different paths in life), but, we haven't talked since the breakup.

I've moved on and it's not an attempt to win her back. I've just always wanted her to succeed and loved seeing her do so.

I don't even know why I'm asking. I've considered the fact that she might not respond or she will respond with, "who is this?" as she may have deleted my number. The thought of either does not bother me. I'm asking more for her sake. I know she has moved on, but, I don't want to cause her anymore stress as she is losing a lot of friends when she moves away from college and knowing her, she is going to be very emotional for the next week or two.

I'm probably making this a bigger ordeal than it needs to be, but, I don't want to come off as creepy. It would be nothing more than, "Congrats on your graduation!".
Text her
Don't text her (why?)
GirlGuy
Ex-girlfriends graduation?
1
4