My ex girlfriend deleted me off everything but Facebook but still has pictures of us on Facebook. Why?

21

What Girls Said 2

• I deleted my ex off of everything except Facebook and there's still photos of us there. The reason I did it was because I need time away from him, including seeing him on social media. I've left the photos up because I don't regret our relationship and I do intend on being friends with him once I've healed. She could be doing that for the same reasons.

• It wasn't even a bad break up. She is not talking to me. She said she needed to find herself and where she wants be. I did make a mistake a joked about marriage and our future and I know we are not ready for that. Maybe things were moving faster than we wanted it to.

• because she still looks good in them

What Guys Said 1

• Some people just keep pictures as a reminder of who they once were, some people are just too lazy or busy to get rid of them and sometimes it's because they don't want to close the door

• I'm hoping it's because she doesn't want to close the door, even though she deleted me off everything else. It wasn't a bad break up.