Why are women so complicated?

right so I was kinda seeing this girl for awhile more a sexual agreement type a thing then I was sick so she rushed from her home town to mine with pizza and fags I know guys dream really. it was great we talked about everything then we admitted we had feeling for each. then over the next while she starts distancing herself from me and then all of a sudden couldn't trust me and felt weird around. oh she was also just out of an emotional abusive relationship and so was I so trusting someone was a big deal

24

Most Helpful Girl

• She's probably scared she's going to get hurt again. You need to prove her wrong.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I would but she blocked me on all social media and live down the south end of the country

Most Helpful Guy

• The genders not understanding each other is part of God's punishment for eating the forbidden fruit.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE